Macomb Marine Parts and Accessories
Shipping and Return Policy
Macomb Marine Parts and Accessories is not liable for any damages caused by part failures or parts that are improperly installed. The installation and adjustment of the parts sold at Macomb Marine Parts and Accessories requires technical and mechanical abilities – please be certain of your capabilities before ordering.
Any and all products purchased from Macomb Marine Parts and Accessories are warrantied only by the manufacturer warranty. Macomb Marine Parts and Accessories does not provide warranty of any kind on any product.
All orders are processed when received. Tracking numbers are provided when the order ships. Some items may have longer lead times than others. If your order contains parts that are needed urgently please email us to confirm stock.
Please examine all parts and/or orders immediately!
Shortages may result from:
1. Articles being overlooked and thrown out with the packing material.
2. Merchandise taken out before contents are checked in.
3. Damage, pilferage, or loss in transit. A claim should immediately be filed with the shipper and/or transportation company if this occurs.
4. Special Attention should be given to make certain that small articles are not thrown away with the packing material or left in the box. Check under the flaps of the box bottom!
FREE Standard Shipping
1. Free shipping does not apply to shipments to Alaska & Hawaii or addresses outside the continental United States. Most orders ship within 24 to 48 hours and will arrive in 4 to 8 business days with final delivery by the U.S. Postal Service or Federal Express. Orders must be over $150.00 and 5 (five) lbs or under to qualify for free shipping.
2. Macomb Marine Parts reserves the right to change shipping company if needed. The customers shipping choice is normally honored – in some case due to cost or otherwise it may become necessary to change shipping companies.
3. Macomb Marine Parts will request a signature for delivery when order total is over $150.00 - Special orders may also require a signature for delivery.
4. The customer is responsible for any and all shipping charges if shipments are refused, or undeliverable as addressed.
5. New customers may only have their orders shipped to the billing address.
6. No checks or COD orders are accepted.
7. No order pickups for local residents.
1. Macomb Marine Parts and Accessories must be notified within TWO (2) days after the receipt of material(s), in the event of any claim for damage or shortage.
Any and all returns must be received within 30 days of the invoice date. No returns or exchanges after 30 days from the invoice date.
2. No allowances will be made for shortages unless we are notified with (2) days of the invoice date.
3. No return merchandise will be accepted without a prior Return Goods Authorization (RMA) Number. (RMA) numbers may be obtained by emailing us with a description of the item you would like to return and the reason for returning it.
4. Any and all returned merchandise is subject to a 25% restocking fee.
5. The cost of return shipping is the customer’s responsibility except when a return is needed due to an error on the part of Macomb Marine Parts and Accessories.
6. All goods returned for credit must be in good sellable condition and in original packaging.
Parts must be returned unopened in the original packaging, suitable for restocking.
7. Macomb Marine Parts and Accessories will not accept returns for:
* Generators, Generator Install Kits
* Engine parts such as cylinder heads, intakes, carburetors, or fuel pumps.
* Electrical parts are not returnable - no exceptions.
* Propellers once used. (Piranha props have certain exceptions).
* Products that are open or the original packaging is damaged or incomplete.
* Products that have been used, installed or altered in any way.
* Products that are special order items that we do not normally stock in our warehouse.
8. Shipping costs are Non-refundable.
9. Special Order Items - All special order item sales are final. No return or exchanges on special order items will be made.